Seems like some people on tumblr need this yet again.
i live in that red area and have never heard anybody call it anything but “soda”
Are soda and pop NOT interchangeable?
no, it’s so much more than that…
this is about FREEDOM
It’s totally called soda in the Pacific Northwest. Nice try, though.
Yeah, when I was in the PNW I don;t think I heard the word Pop once. Now in Western NY that is all they call it.
People who say pop are fucking weird.
I grew up in SoCal calling it all coke…
Ground control to major TomCat #skymall (at George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH))
Houston airport…. #istore #houston (at George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH))
Park Hours and Attraction Information
- Disneyland and Disney California Adventure parks will open at 6 a.m. on Friday, May 24, and select attractions, entertainment and services will remain open until 6 a.m. on Saturday, May 25, with the following exceptions:
- Cars Land, Paradise Pier, Pacific Wharf and Twilight Zone Tower of Terror will be available exclusively to Grad Nite guests from as early as 10:15 p.m. (May 24) until 3:30 a.m. (May 25).
- Radiator Springs Racers will be available to Disney California Adventure park guests from 9 a.m. – 10:15 p.m. on May 24. FASTPASS Service distribution will begin at 6 a.m. for this attraction.
- “a bug’s land” will be available to Disney California Adventure park guests from 6 a.m. – 10:15 p.m. on May 24.
- Big Thunder Mountain Railroad will be closed for refurbishment.
- Other attractions may close early due to maintenance or other reasons. Please check the Entertainment Times Guide on the day of the event for a more complete listing of scheduled closures.
Queue Instructions for Park Opening on May 24
- The early arrival queue will open to guests on Disneyland Resort property at 10 p.m. on May 23. Cast members will be available in the Disneyland Resort Esplanade to direct guests to queue location upon arrival.
- Parking will initially be available in the Anaheim GardenWalk parking area with overflow parking at the Pumbaa Parking Lot, if necessary, and standard parking rates will apply. Please be aware that no shuttle service will be offered from the Anaheim GardenWalk or Pumbaa Parking areas prior to 8 a.m. on May 24.
- All guests in line will be able to temporarily leave the line to use the restroom, purchase food or beverages, and return or retrieve items from their vehicles/hotel rooms.
- Portions of the early arrival queue will be located beyond the guest screening checkpoints, beyond which certain items will not be permitted. Be sure to check the list of prohibited items here. Exceptions will be made for items such as large blankets and pillows, but all items must be able to be stored in a locker prior to entering either park. No tents, inflatable mattresses, coolers or heating equipment will be permitted in the queue.
- Restrooms will be available to guests in the queue, and ticket purchases will be available beginning at 3:05 a.m. the morning of May 24.
- Disneyland Resort Hotel guests who wish to enter either park at 6 a.m. on May 24 will be directed to the main queue in the Central Esplanade. Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel gate into Disney California Adventure park will open to Disneyland Resort Hotel guests at 7 a.m. on May 24.
Annual Passholder Information
- SoCal Select Annual Passports will not be valid for admission on May 24.
- SoCal or Deluxe Annual Passports will be valid for admission during the entire 24-hour period.
- Annual Passholders and their guests who carpool to the Monstrous Summer All-Nighter at the Disneyland Resort can receive a special button, while supplies last. Here are the details:
- There must be at least three (3) people in the vehicle and at least one (1) person must be a valid Annual Passholder. Valid Passport must be presented upon entry to the participating parking area. Photo ID may be required.
- One (1) button will be given to each person who is legally seated in the qualifying vehicle. Supplies are limited and are not guaranteed.
- Buttons will be available at the Mickey & Friends, Pumbaa, Simba, Toy Story, and Anaheim Convention Center parking areas. Buttons will not be available at the Anaheim GardenWalk parking location.
- This special offer will be available from 5 a.m. 6 a.m. on May 24 to 6 a.m. on May 25, or while supplies last.
- More information can be found at: www.disneyland.com/apmagic
- Be sure to follow @Disneyland, @DisneylandToday and @DCAToday on Twitter to stay connected and receive the latest updates during your visit to the Disneyland Resort. We will also have live updates throughout the day here on the Disney Parks Blog.
- More information on the Monstrous Summer All-Nighter can be found here.
Valid Theme Park admission required, and admission will be subject to capacity constraints and other scheduled park events. Information and event and offer elements are subject to restrictions, change and cancellation without notice.
Some day I’ll get to do one of these
Named after Walt Disney’s wife, Lillian, The Lilly Belle train car can be found making its way around the Disneyland Railroad on most days of the year (she’s not brought out if it’s raining to preserve the carpeted interior from becoming muddy). The Lilly Belle is the former “Grand Canyon” observation train car from Disneyland’s earliest days. It was converted to this beautiful Victorian Parlor style VIP car during the 1975-1976 American Bicentennial and re-christened the Lilly Belle in Lillian’s honor.
The car features velvet seats, including a “love seat” for two; images of Walt & Lillian; glass knick knacks; flower arrangements; books; and even one of Lillian’s robes displayed on a hanger. There are beautiful light fixtures, and there’s even a guest book you can sign! A cast member stays in the car with you and talks about the train’s history while you circle the park.
The Lilly Belle IS open to the public. In order to ride, you must head straight to the Main Street Train Station at park opening to ask about getting a seat (it’s pretty popular). If the car is out for the day, you can sign up for a time slot to come back and ride. There is no extra fee and you even get a cool souvenir if you ride: Lilly Belle tickets!
I got to ride in her once :)